US-Bangla Medical College & Hospital have been established under the limited company as a conglomerate offering medical education & research, hospital care as well as future training in nursing services. The College at present is entirely self contained with 5 storied buildings with all departments, laboratories, library, museums, dissection hall, lecture gallery, cafeteria, hostels for students of either sex, accommodation facilities for teachers etc. Indeed, the idyll serenity of the campus and the beautifully landscaped terrain provide a pollution free congenial environment for modern method of teaching and learning. The College is affiliated and approved institution of Dhaka University. A general Hospital for Medical services to the local people
US-Bangla Medical College – Quick Highlights 2020
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Last Date to Apply||November|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fee (Approx.)||INR 5.00 lakhs/year (Hostel Included)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Recognition||MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO|
Why Study at USBMC ?
There is many reason to study at US-Bangla Medical College. Our dedicated faculty, state-of the art laboratories, well funded researchers and innovative curriculum, coupled with our commitment to the underserved, are just a few of the many reasons students chose.
• USBMC is committed to ensuring quality education of global standard.
• USBMC offers students the advantages of an affordable, personalized education of global standard.
• USBMC offers quite a large number of scholarships to students based on their merits, necessities, and previous
professional exam results.
• USBMC also offers special incentives to the offspring of the freedom fighters, meritorious and poor students.
• USBMC updates its academic curriculum on a regular basis to keep pace with the trends of modern world.
• USBMC provides transport facilities for students and also faculty members.
• USBMC provides Internet with Wi-Fi facility free of cost.
US-Bangla Medical College: MBBS Duration
MBBS course duration at US-Bangla Medical College is 5 years:
- US-Bangla Medical College provides 5 years plus 1 year of rotating internship.
- During medicine education, the students will gain theoretical as well as the practical aspect of knowledge in the English language.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at US-Bangla Medical College:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard and obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates seeking medical admission should have completed 17 years of the ongoing admission year.
- If the Indian students will get good marks in NEET exam, they are eligible for MBBS admissions.
The students are willing to take MBBS admission at US-Bangla Medical College must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the correct-filled application form to US-Bangla Medical College.
- Candidates should submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS enrollment at US-Bangla Medical College.
- The students should carry the school leaving certificate given by the previous institute during MBBS admission.
- Candidates must carry a migration certificate to enroll in a medicine course.
- Every candidate should submit the bank fee receipt for MBBS admission at US-Bangla Medical College.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate.
- Submit the NEET report card as well as the admit card.
- Candidates must submit the COVID-19 reports for MBBS enrollment.
- Recent passport size photos for MBBS admission.
- Submit the document of the medical clearance certificate.
- The candidates should submit a valid passport during admission time at US-Bangla Medical College.