Perm State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities located in the perm city of Russia. It is the best option to choose for completing your MBBS degree in Russia. The admission process has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be 30th June.
There is only one intake at Perm state medical university. The intake takes place in September of every year. Students are advised to fill the admission forms before 15th June.
Perm State Medical University: Quick Highlights
Refer the table below for quick highlights about Perm State Medical University;
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2020|
|Last Date for admission forms||30th June 2020|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4500 USD per year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 42|
World Rank – 2329
|Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Perm State Medical University
Following are the advantages of studying medicine course in Perm State Medical University:
- Perm State Medical University is one of the top-ranked government universities in the city of Perm, Russia.
- It offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course is English language.
- Perm State Medical University is a member of The Association of Medical Schools in Europe.
- There are 9 comfortable and well-furnished hospitals attached to the Perm State Medical university.
- More than 1600 foreign students are currently studying at Perm State Medical University.
- Perm State Medical University is having fundamental theoretical knowledge, practical skills in their specialties.
- It has been recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education to train medical professionals in foreign countries, having highly professional teaching staff.
Perm State Medical University – Fee Structure 2020
Perm State Medical University has an affordable fee structure:
|Fees in USD (approx)||$4,500|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.3,15,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.70,000|
Note: $1=Rs.70 (It may be differ at the time of admission)
Perm State Medical University – Ranking 2020
According to uni ranking, the ranking of Perm State Medical University is as follows:
MBBS Course Duration – Perm State Medical University
The course duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years.
MBBS degree’s duration in Russia is 6 years, this includes 5 years’ course and 1 year of internship.
MBBS Course – Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS in Russia is shown in the table below:
|1st Year||1st Semester||Anatomy|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy & Histology|
|2nd Year||3rd Semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology cell biology, microbiology, general pathology.|
|4th Semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|3rd Year||5th Semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester||Pathology, Path physiology, and Pharmacology, genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|4th – 6th Year||7th-12th Semester||Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry.Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Faculty and Courses
Apart from the MBBS course, there are following courses taught in this university:
The faculties available in Perm State Medical University are listed below:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Psychology and Social Work and Higher Nursing Education
Faculty of additional professional education
Faculty of pre-university education and targeted training.
Accreditation and Recognition
Perm State Medical University has the following accreditation and recognition:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- Candidates who are above 17 years old on or before 31st December of admission year can take admission to MBBS in Russia.
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Perm state medical university.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
Students need to follow these steps to take admission in Russia for MBBS:
- Students need to fill the admission form from the online portal of university
- Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’.
- Students will get an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
- After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
Cost of Living
The expenses of living in Russia is not much different than living in India:
The table below shows the average and approx cost of living in Russia for a month. This may vary from person to person and according to the living style of the students.
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Accommodation (other than a hostel)||446.78$||10,500-15000|
Hostel and Food
Perm State Medical University provides the facilities of accommodation and mess for students.
- Students at Perm state medical university are provided with 7 hostels on a sharing basis.
- Rooms are provided with 2 and 3 beds sharing.
- All rooms have internet access round the clock.
- All the essential modern amenities like a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs are provided.
- The cost of the hostel for a year will be included in the first years’ fee while taking admission which is approximately.
- Indian restaurants and Indian food are available for Indian students in the perm city.
- A common kitchen is provided for students to cook their own food too.
- Indian restaurants are also available in the city.
- Rooms are available to study in training sessions.
- Recreation room, gym, and laundry rooms are also available to all students.
About Perm City
Perm city is in the east part of Russia located nearby Ural mountains, and it’s the capital of Perm krai. In perm city, on the bank of kama river – Perm Zoo is present which is the home for snow leopards and Amur tigers.
Perm State Art Gallery has a collection of wooden sculptures and Tibetan bronzes.
Perm regional Museum exhibits metal castings and rare books in the 19th century Meshkov House and the contemporary works are always on display in the Museum of Modern Art