Pacific State Medical University is a private university located in Vladivostok, Russia. The university was founded on September 1, 1958.
Pacific State Medical University is the leading MBBS university of Russia provides the best quality of Education with a low fee structure.
The university is the best choice for worldwide students seeking a bright future in medical science.
Pacific State Medical University: Quick Highlights 2020
Go through the Quick information of the Pacific State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2020|
|Last Date for Admission Forms||July 2020|
|NEET Examination||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||3700 USD|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English and Russian language|
|Ranking of University||Country – 298|
World – 7796
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
Why Study MBBS Course at Pacific State Medical University?
Following are the benefits to study MBBS Course in Pacific State Medical University:
- The Pacific State Medical University provides a high standard of education to global students.
- The students pursuing MBBS in Pacific State Medical University get an affordable fee structure.
- The admission procedure of Pacific State Medical University is very easy.
- The Pacific State Medical University is approved by MCI and WHO.
- The MBBS degree from Pacific State Medical University is accepted across the globe and the students can practice in the country of their choice.
- The living cost of the city is quite affordable to worldwide students.
- The medium of teaching MBBS in Pacific State Medical University is the English language.
- The university has international cooperation with other nations.
- The Pacific State Medical University provides high-class accommodation facilities.
- Well equipped Infrastructure of Pacific State Medical University.
- Availability of Modern educational equipment.
Pacific State Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
Pacific State Medical University offers low fee structure to worldwide students to study MBBS at affordable cost:
|Fee in USD (approx)||3700 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||2,59,000 INR|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees(approx)||1,26,000 INR|
|Total Fees||3,85,000 INR|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 70 (approx)
Duration of MBBS Course – Pacific State Medical University
The duration of MBBS Course in Russia is 6 years:
Pacific State Medical University serves 6 years of Medicine study in the English language which includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
MBBS Syllabus – Pacific State Medical University
The MBBS syllabus of Pacific state medical University is shown in the table below:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology cell biology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Path physiology||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine|
4th – 6th Year
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry.Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.|
Important Dates – Intake 2020
The students must check out some important admission dates for taking admission at Pacific State Medical University:
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 month|
|Admission Start Date||September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||July 2020|
Students are eligible for the admission process if they fit in the following criteria given below:
- The student should have completed the age of 17 years or shall complete 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
- The students should obtain 50% in PCB in 12th standard for the general category.
- All Reserved category students must have an aggregate 40% marks apply for admission.
- NEET examination is mandatory.
Admission procedure of Pacific State Medical University is given below to study MBBS course:
Step 1: Fill the Online Application form with all academic and other important details.
Step 2: Upload the scan copies of Academic documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form with passport size photographs.
Step 4: Pay the examination fee.
Step 5: Proceed to the following for evaluation and interview.
Step 6: Pay the visa fee.
Following are the essential documents which must be submitted by the students to take admission in Pacific State Medical University:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Passport copy
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photos
- Valid passport
- NEET examination result
Pacific State Medical University – Ranking 2020
According to Uni rank Consider the country & world ranking of the Pacific State Medical University:
Medium of Teaching
The medium of instruction at the Pacific State Medical University is English:
The medium of instructions for all foreign students at Pacific State Medical University is an English language.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Medical degree from the Pacific State Medical University is accredited and recognized by several medical bodies:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Living Cost in Vladivostok City
Vladivostok city has a very low cost of expenses given below in the following table:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel||150 USD||10,500 Rs|
|Food||239.7 USD||16,779 Rs|
|Transport||10.8 USD||756 Rs|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 70
Hostel & Accommodation Facility
The Pacific State Medicine University provides world-class hostel facilities in the university campus to worldwide students:
- Fully furnished hostel room available in the university campus.
- Attached washroom/bathroom in hostel system.
- Students will get separate wings for men and women on a sharing basis.
- The hostel room comprises an Air-Conditioned system.
- Indian restaurants are present near the university campus.
- Mess facilities are available in the hostel.
- The kitchen is provided to all students to cook their own food.
- The hostel rooms are fully secured round the clock.
- High-speed Internet is available in hostel premises.
- All Modern Amenities are available in the hostel rooms.
About Vladivostok City
The Pacific State Medical University is located in the city of Vladivostok, Russia
Vladivostok is the largest city of Primorsky Krai and the Russian Far East which is situated on the hills of Muravyov-Amursky Peninsula on the Pacific Ocean.
Vladivostok is famous for education and cultural centre, industrial area, transportation, scientific and cultural centre, as well as the biggest seaport of Russia’s Pacific coast.
The population of Vladivostok reached 633,4 thousand.
Major places to visit in Vladivostok city –
- Vladivostok Fortress
- Zolotoy Rog
- Vidovaya Ploshchadka “Orlinoye Gnezdo”
- Primorsky Oceanarium
- Zolotoy Most
- Russky Bridge
- Vladimir K. Arseniev Museum of Far East
- Eagle’s Nest Hill
- Voyenno-Istoricheskiy Muzey