Lugansk State Medical University was founded in 1956 also called Voroshilovgrad state medical university. I.D. Vashenko was the first rector of LSMU who is the honored doctor of Ukraine.
The LSMU has received IVth accreditation level by Ministry of Health, Ukraine. The institute has more than 170 medical specialties, 400 medical staff, 60 doctors of science, 270 candidates involved in research & development projects.
The university has 3 academic buildings including laboratories for scientific research, fully equipped dental clinic, a center for family medicine, pharmacy labs etc. LSMU has a long term highly experienced teachers who always endeavor to provide quality education to students.
Lugansk State Medical University – Quick Glance
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs. 2.80 Lakh/Year.|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|Accreditation Status||IVth level of accreditation from the Ministry of Health of Ukraine|
World rank- 9813
Why Study at Lugansk State Medical University?
- High-quality training.
- Opportunity to get a qualification at a professional level.
- International students from more than 30 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa.
- Joint researches with many scientific institutions from all over the world.
- Postgraduate education on 55 specialties at mastership and internship.
Lugansk State Medical University- Fee Structure 2020
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.2,80,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees(approx)||Rs.56,000|
Note: 1$= Rs.70
Admission Procedure at LSMU: Applying for MBBS Course
Step 1: Candidate needs to mail the documents on mail
- Scan copy of birth certificate
- Scan copy of international passport
- Scan copy of school certificate
- Scan copy of filled application form with valid details
Step 2: After receiving application details, admission center at LSMU will review the application form details.
Step 3: If the candidate suits the eligibility criteria then the scan copy of confirmation letter will be sent to him via mail.
Step 4: After receiving a confirmation letter, the applicant needs to pay application fees & DHL charge as per university norms.
Step 5: While sending the fees, applicants need to provide address details in order to obtain an invitation letter.
Documents Required: For MBBS admissions at LSMU
- 10th original mark sheet
- 12th original mark sheet
- Copy of birth certificate (original)
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photographs (5 copies)
- Medical certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years & Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects are mandatory
- As per the latest notification of 2019, MCI hasLugansk State Medical University – Ranking 2020As per UniRank (4icu), Lugansk State Medical University – RankingCountryWorld1669813announced the NEET exam is compulsory for each & every medical aspirant.
Courses Offered at LSMU
1.General Medicine: (MBBS)
LSMU offers 6-years MBBS course in medicine & degree awarded as MD in medicine. At LSMU, the curriculum provides innovative teaching, clinical training & research programs.
The institute offers a 5-year course in dentistry & degree awarded after completion of the course is Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
LSMU offers 5-years medical course to UG students & degree awarded after completion, of course, is Bachelor of Pediatrician. LSMU provides the training to specialize in diagnosis & treatment of disease and care of children.
LSMU offers the 5-year undergraduate course in Pharmacy & degree awarded after completion of the course is Bachelor of Pharmacist or B.Pharm.
LSMU offers the postgraduate courses in various specialization with a duration of 2-3 years.
The university provides premedical courses with a duration of 10 months in the English language
LSMU offers the 2-4 years course in Nursing with broad-minded faculty members having the affiliation with Government bodies.
Lugansk State Medical University – FMGE Performance 2019
Lugansk State Medical University gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2019 passing percent for the same:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Lugansk State Medical University||346||28||8.09%|
Internships offered at LSMU:
LSMU offers the internships in various specializations are:
- Internal Medicine
- Intensive therapy
- Pediatric Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Facilities offered at LSMU
1. Campus facilities at LSMU
- High-speed wifi-internet access
- Web-based learning resources
- Interactive classrooms with most stimulation labs
- Health science library with a capacity of 400 seats
- Computer labs with 24-hr accessibility
- Modern recreational rooms
2. Other facilities
- Sports complex
- Fitness Center
- Tennis courts
- Cricket Pitch
- Multi-storeyed student residences
- Five transformer substations
Hostel and Accommodation
LSMU offers the internships in various specializations are:
- The university has 5 hostels with well-furnished rooms.
- The hostel has a great study-learning environment surrounded by the recreation center.
- A campus of hostel spread over an area of 28431 sq. with a capacity of 2500 students.
- Wifi internet facility is provided to hostel rooms.
- Hostel rooms at LSMU are equipped with bed, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, cupboards, water system and more.
About Lugansk City
Lugansk city is situated in the east of Ukraine, on Logan river. Lugansk has a major area of industries with a production of steel tubes, coal mining equipment, spare parts for motor vehicles and precision instruments also produced in the Lugansk.
It is one of the regional centers of Ukraine. The temperature around -41.9 to 42-degree Celsius temperature recorded in the Lugansk city of Ukraine. Nowadays, Lugansk is the capital of a territory called oblast which is also known as the White House of Lugansk. Lugansk is ranked #11 in Ukraine with a great attraction of parks & fountains.
Medical University of Silesia was founded in 1968 in Katowice ranked 47 among other Poland medical universities. Click to get MBBS course details.