Kyiv Medical University is one of the leading medical school in Ukraine. Kyiv Medical University was established in 1992 by V. Pokanevich (1950-2012). The university consists of honored doctor of Ukraine, associate professor, candidates of medical science, Ukrainian association of traditional medicine, etc. University establishes clinical and teaching base along with the introduction of latest technology.
Around 350 highly skilled teachers train the students, out of them some of the well-known scholars, Ph.D., Masters etc. University provides practical exposure to students to achieve the required knowledge, skills to cater the demand of health-care industry.
Industry exposure is provided to students through offshore internships. KMU has perfectly balanced curriculum meeting the requirement of Ministry of Health and Education of Ukraine.
Kyiv Medical University – Quick Facts
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||RS. 4.02 Lakh/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 181|
World Ranking – 12800
Accreditation and Recognition
Kyiv Medical University recognized by:
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- General Medical Council
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- 4th level of accreditation by Ministry of Science and Education, Ukraine
- European University Association
- German Medical Association
- British Medical Association
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Kyiv Medical University – Fee Structure 2020
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 5,742.85|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.4,02,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees(approx)||Rs.40,000|
Note: 1$= Rs.70
Why Kyiv Medical University?
- University provides a summer training program to students which provide international exposure and experience to students in the clinical field.
- Kyiv university offers real-time healthcare facilities to medical students during their undergraduate course.
- Faculty at university encourage the students to participate in student exchange programs which help the students to study methodologies in healthcare & research activities.
- University organizes the training programme in leading institutes of different countries like Germany and Poland.
MBBS Admissions at Kyiv Medical University
- Admissions at Kyiv Medical University are carried out by laws of Ukraine followed by the legal status of foreigners and persons.
- Foreigners who received a state grant with respect to the international agreement, national programs, international obligations of Ukraine are applicable for the medical studies at Kyiv Medical University.
- Submission of documents is carried out from 1st July until October 15 of an academic year.
Documents Required: Applying for MBBS Course
- Invitation letter confirmed by the embassy of Ukraine
- Valid passport
- Original copy of birth certificate legalized by Ministry of foreign affairs Ukraine
- Medical statement
- Bank statement
- Medical certificate
- Filled application form with passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
- Applicants must be 12th passed with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Age criteria – age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Nationality – Applicants must be an Indian national.
Kyiv Medical University – Ranking 2020
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Kyiv Medical University is:
Faculties offered at Kyiv Medical University
1. General Medicine
- Kyiv Medical University offers a 6-year undergraduate program leading to a degree of M.D. (Physician).
- Preclinical training is provided to the student to generate enough confidence for handling the patients.
- Training is given to both language i.e. English & Russian enabling skilled, trained and excellent clinician.
- KMU offers a 5-year program in Dentistry leading to an undergraduate degree in dental science.
- The program enables the student to practice in best dental clinics in Ukraine.
- Kyiv Medical University offers the 10-month preparatory program to students to provide basic knowledge of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Russian language.
Hostel and Accommodation
- Separate accommodation is provided for boys and girls.
- Hostel is located close to the educational campus at a distance of 7 minutes from the main campus.
- Basic provisions are available at the hostels like bus stops, supermarket, metros, stores etc.
Facilities at hostels are:
- Reading room
- Assembly halls
- Sport Complex
Kyiv Medical University – FMGE Performance 2019
Find the passing percent and appeared students in year 2019 for Kyiv Medical University is here in the table below:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Kyiv Medical University||7||3||42.86%|
Students Life at Kyiv Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University has an excellent environment for foreign students.
- Students can enjoy the facilities like gym, sports club, a cultural club at the institute premises.
- Institute has a student council which moderates the activities for the international students.
- On 3 November 2017, University won the 1st place in a game of football conducted by high educational establishments of the territory of Darnytskyi district of Kyiv.
- The college has a students forum which enhances to build self-governing and leadership activities among the students.