Dnipro State Medical University (DSMU) – is the centre of education, Science and Culture of exceptionally industrial area of Dnieper, Ukraine. The city of Dnipropetrovsk is the primary Industrial city of Ukraine.
Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is situated in Dnipro. It is known as the industrial & manufacturer city of Ukraine.
The city is exceedingly created and settled in all parts of life. Dnipro State Medical University (DSMU) is one of the most seasoned higher education foundation of Ukraine having fourth (the most astounding) level of accreditation in Ukraine.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy – At a Glance
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs. 2.80 Lakh/year.|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|Recognition of University||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 14
World Ranking – 8409
Benefits of Studying in Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
- Low tuition fees
- Glоbаllу universities rесоgnіzеd (WНО, UΝЕЅСО, ЕURОРЕАΝ СОUΝСІL, еtс.).
- High Quality Еduсаtіоn.
- Medium of teaching is English
- Іntеrnаtіоnаl fасultу to teach
- 50% discount on travelling for international students.
- 100% visa approved in 7 days
- Moderate climate.
Dnipro State Medical University – Fee Structure
|Fee Structure||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 1000||–||–||–||–||–|
|OTC (India)||$ 1200||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total||$ 8,412||$ 6,212||$ 6,212||$ 6,212||$ 6,212||$ 6,212|
- OTC – One Time Charges
- India One Time Charges : $ 1200 (Visa Include & Flight Excluded)
- $1 = Rs.70 (It may vary)
About Courses & Faculties
Dnipro State Medical University (DSMU) is a popular Medical college of Europe and best college of Ukraine. DSMU is very positioned among European medical universities. DSMU is one of the main medical colleges of Europe. The Medical course at the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University takes 6 years and prompts MD (MBBS/General Medicine).
Dnipro State Medical University – Ranking 2021
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy – Ranking
Admission Procedure of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Step 1 : Fill the Form
- Fill the Application Form.
- Xerox copy of International Passport or ID card.
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- NEET Qualified Certificate for indian.
After reviewing the above written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection.
Step 2 : Getting Invitation Letter
To get an invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, we require the following documents:
- Printed Application Form
- Photocopy of International Passport
- Photocopy of School Certificate
- Duplicate of International visa
- Duplicate of School leaving certificate
- Educational Mark sheets
- Identity Proofs
- A copy of Birth Certificate
You can send us these documents only after receiving admission confirmation letter from the university
Step 3 : Get Visa
After getting invitation letter, student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Filled Application form
- Original passport
- SSC certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Original Invitation letter from University.
- 2 Passport size Photos.
- NEET Qualified Certificate for indian.
Step 4 : Arrival to the Destination Country
- After getting visa from Embassy, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representative will receive the student at the airport.
Dnipro State Medical University have high level of IV accreditation and receive awards for the contribution in medical research field.
- Altogether DMA has 7 hostels situated in various region of the city, which are associated by modern transport structure (transport, tramway, and trolley-transport).
- The lodgings have added up to the territory of 45422 sq. m. what’s more, can suit 2768 students.
- International students live in the lodgings No 1, 5 and 7.
About Dnipropetrovsk City
Dnipro, earlier (1783– 96, 1802– 1926) Katerynoslav, or Ekaterinoslav, (1796– 1802) Novorossiysk, and (1926– 2016) Dnipropetrovsk, city, south-focal Ukraine. It lies along the Dnieper River, close to its juncture with the Samara. The stream was significantly enlarged by the development of a damn around 50 miles (80 km) downstream. Established in 1783 as Katerynoslav on the waterway’s north bank, the settlement was moved to its present site on the south bank in 1786. The people group was known as Novorossiysk from 1796 to 1802 when its old name was re-established and it turned into a commonplace focus. Notwithstanding the crossing over of the Dnieper in 1796 and the development of exchange the mid nineteenth century, Katerynoslav stayed little until the point when industrialization started in the 1880s when railroads were worked to Odessa, the Donets Basin, and Moscow. In 1926 the Soviets renamed it Dnipropetrovsk.
#MBBSINUKRAINE #dniprostatemedicaluniversity #mitsglobals