Established in 1990, the Yerevan Haybusak University is among the prominent medical schools in Armenia. The university now has 6000 alumni, 5400 undergraduates, 300 educators. The college was given state accreditation in 2001.
The University has wide international relations with cultural-educational organizations and foreign Higher Educational Institutions.
Together with the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute, Yerevan Haybusak University built up the International Academy of Education (IAE) in 2007.
Yerevan Haybusak University – Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Yerevan Haybusak University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45 – 60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General|
40% for Reserved category
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.3.50 Lacs / Year|
|University Ranking||Country – 28|
World – 12017
|Course Duration||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university follows no donation policy for the applicants.
- The laboratories are well equipped.
- The faculty at the Yerevan Haybusak University is well experienced.
- In this university, there are no language barriers, as the medium of teaching is English.
- Yerevan Haybusak university pays special attention to the security of girls as well as boys students.
- The infrastructure of Yerevan Haybusak university is such that it helps the students to maintain and live in a healthy environment.
- The university provides equal attention to practical and theoretical knowledge.
Yerevan Haybusak University – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
The fee structure for Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$4400||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$1000||$200||$200||$200||$200||$200|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$6400||$5000||$5000||$5000||$5000||$5000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.4.48 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs|
- $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra up to Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Yerevan Haybusak University – MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|cell biology||Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|Anatomy, and Physiology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|cology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology||Pathology, Path physiology|
4th -6th Year
|Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Oncology, General Surgery, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Primary Care medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry.Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have studied physics, chemistry, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET exam
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: The university will mail you your visa invitation, as soon as it is ready.
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Yerevan Haybusak University:
- Application form of the university (Downloaded).
- Scanned printouts or photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of students of class 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport of the student (scanned copy)
- Medical reports of the applica
- Autobiography or curriculum vitae of the applican
- As per requirements, all the documents must be approved and attested
Yerevan Haybusak University – MBBS Course Duration
The duration of MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University is mentioned below:
- The duration of MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University is 6 years, out of which 1 year is internship.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS at this university.
Yerevan Haybusak University – Ranking 2020
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Yerevan Haybusak University:
Faculties at Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University has following faculties:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of International relations
Faculty of humanities
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Design
Faculty of Economics
Faculty of MBBS (for Indian students)
Accreditation and Recognition
The medicine degrees of Yerevan Haybusak University have many recognitions. The university has its primary recognition of the Government of Armenia. Further years added the below mentioned accreditation certificates of the university.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
- World of Education of Armenia.
Following are the hostel facilities at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university provides students from abroad with facilities for accommodation. The university has comfortable and furnished hostels for students.
- From the main campus of Yerevan Haybusak University, these hostels are located at a distance of 4-5km.
- At the hostel, the students are provided with the facilities such as groceries, transport facilities, public internet, reading halls and much more at a comparatively less price.
- The hostels pay special attention to the security of students, they are secured by security guards, who also keep a check on activities like ragging.
Cost of Living at Yerevan
The cost of living at Yerevan city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.30 – Rs.500|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1800 – Rs.2000|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.15|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.900|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||cost between Rs.14,000 – Rs.25,000|
About Yerevan City
Interesting facts about the Yerevan city are as follows:-
- Yerevan city is the capital city of Armenia.
- Yerevan is the industrial, cultural, and administrative center of Armenia.
- Yerevan offers a healthy and comfortable life to the students.
- Being the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan has all the facilities such as shopping malls, cafes, transport, and other recreational activities easily accessible for the students.
- This city is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities.
- This is also the largest city of Armenia.
- There are a number of patients in the hospitals for students to practice their medical skills, as the city has a large population.
- Yerevan houses the Indian Embassy.
- The people of Yerevan are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
- There is a good availability of connecting flights from Yerevan to countries world over and it is very good and people are always satisfied with their services.
- The Yerevan city has a moderate temperature throughout the year and it makes all season material easily available.