Vinnitsa National Medical University was established in 1921. The educational institution was named after Pirogov in 1960. Vinnitsa National Medical University has been granted the status of a university in the year 1994.
The university has a high level of experienced staff for academic curriculum. The national status of the university was awarded as “Diplomas of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine”.
The Vinnitsa National Medical University has well-biased faculties who guide the students not only in studies also for a career.
Vasil Maksimovich Moroz (M.D., Professor) is a rector of the university and a member of National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine. The university has got state prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.
Structure of University:
- There are 126 doctors of sciences and 677 candidates of sciences in the medical departments.
- 25 honored scientists and technicians of Ukraine
- The university has honored workers of higher education in Ukraine along with 3 academicians of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- The university is proud to have 12 honored doctors of Ukraine, 5 winners of state prize of Ukraine.
- The university has 26 computer classes, 4 channels of internet network with free access for all the students.
- The university has 12 scientific schools collaborated with medical faculties of universities in 19 foreign countries.
- Faculties of departments are involved in the implementation of 62 international projects.
Vinnitsa National Medical University – Quick Highlights
|Climate in Vinnitsa||Moderate – suitable for everyone|
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with 60% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 4.00 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Study||English Language|
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|No. of Hostel||5|
|University Ranking||Country Rank: 64|
World Rank: 5596
Vinnitsa National Medical University – Fee Structure 2020
|Fee Structure||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 3000||–||–||–||–||–|
|OTC (India)||$ 1430||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total||$ 11,930||$ 7,500||$ 7,500||$ 7,500||$ 7,500||$ 7,500|
- OTC – One Time Charges
- India One Time Charges : $ 1430 (Visa & Flight Excluded)
- $1 = Rs.70 (It may vary)
Why Study MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University has a high passing percentagein the MCI Screening Test.
- As per students review, the university provides one of the foremost education among the medical universities in the world.
- Studying MBBS at VNMU is the best option by considering: Cost of living, Accommodation, Cost of studies, travel, internships etc
- Classy environment and self-learning culture accompanied by quality education.
- Experts are provided for the preparation of FMGE exams.
MBBS Syllabus of VNMU: General Medicine
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Semester IX||Semester X|
|Semester XI||Semester XII|
|Human anatomy||Biochemistry||Medical Chemistry||Biophysics|
|Ukrainian language||Latin Language||Culturology||Economics|
|History of Medicine|
|Operative surgery||Informatics||Microbiology||General Surgery|
|Pediatrics||Emergency Medicine||Internal medicine||Elective course|
|Radiology||Pediatrics||General Surgery||KROK – state exam 1|
|Medical hygiene||Psychology||Internal disease||Path Physiology|
|Endocrinology||Obs & Gyn||Sports medicine||Neurology|
|ENT||Elective course||Community Medicine||Forensics|
|General surgery||Infectious diseases||Epidemiology||Pediatrics|
|Internal Medicine||Obs&Gyn||Community medicine||Oncology|
|Anesthesiology||Traumatology||Nuclear medicine||Pediatric Surgery|
|Elective course||Neurosurgery||Forensics||Nuclear medicine|
|Family medicine||Hygiene||Surgery||Pediatric surgery|
|Internal medicine||Pediatrics||Community Medicine||Infectious disease|
|Elective course||Tuberculosis||Obs & Gyn|
International Recognition of University
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Courses at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- The faculty consists of 38 departments including 23 clinical and 15 theoretical divisions.
- In these departments, there are 5 fundamental profiles, 4 humanitarian and socio-economic profiles and 31 are professionally oriented.
- Also, there are 469 teachers in the department including 269 professors, 336 have a medical degree out of which 67 are the candidates of science, 4 honored scientist and technician of Ukraine.
- The faculty of Dentistry was established at VNMU in the year 1994.
- The Ministry of Education accredited the licensed admission to the first year with 120 number of students.
- During the first 4 years of Dentistry, the departments taught are therapeutic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, surgical stomatology, orthopedic stomatology.
- Postolovskaya T.T. was the first Dean appointed to Dentistry faculty from 1994 onwards.
- The Pharmaceutical faculty have 300 students in the field of clinical pharmacy from various countries abroad.
- International students can study either in Russian or English language.
- After completion of the 5-year course, graduates are awarded as “Pharmacists”.
- The faculty has 100 trained specialists in the pharmaceutical department with educational, scientific and methodological achievement.
- The preparatory faculty is one of the oldest faculty of Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- At the preparatory department, there are assistant professors, senior professors, Ph.D. are provided for counseling and teaching process.
- The faculty consists of chairs: Chair of Ukrainian language and chair of natural sciences.
- The academic curriculum contains subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Geography.
Faculty of Post Graduation
- After completion of the graduation course, one who wants to continue as a specialist, post graduation courses are available for those students in the respective fields
- The duration of the course is about 2-years.
- During the course of study, practical aspects are taught by highly qualified teaching staff.
Admission Process: Vinnitsa National Medical University
Step 1: To get admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University without undergoing preparatory department studies, the candidates should have to pass the interviews in biology, chemistry, and language of studies/instruction.
Step 2: The foreign students who have higher secondary school certificate from the recognized university are eligible to apply for a medical course at VNMU.
Step 3: If a student wants to study a medical course in the Ukrainian language, they have to undergo preparatory courses at VNMU.
Step 4: The tuition fee does not include the paid medical insurance and medical examination on arrival to the university.
Step 5: Candidates should have to submit attested copy of documents at the time of admission process.
Step 6: After counseling and interview process, the eligible candidate will get an offer letter from the university.
Document Required: For Admissions at Vinnitsa NMU
- Enrollment application form
- Original invitation letter (translated into the Ukrainian language approved by the Embassy of Ukraine in the respective country)
- High school Certificate (Original and Attested copy)
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- 12 photographs (3×4 cm)
- HIV test certificate.
- International Passport
Eligibility Criteria: for MBBS at VNMU
- The candidate must have a minimum 75% score in English subjects at class 10 and 10+2 level.
- The candidates should have a minimum 75% of marks in Physics, biology and Chemistry subjects.
- The candidate should mail the above documents to the admission department at VNMU at the time of the application process.
Vinnitsa National Medical University – Ranking 2020
As per UniRank (4icu), Vinnitsa National Medical University – Ranking
|Faculty of General Medicine||4400 US$ per annum|
|Pharmaceutical Faculty||3600 US$ per annum|
|Faculty of Dentistry||4600 US$ per annum|
|Preparatory Faculty||1600 US$ per annum|
Note: The cost of a student health examination after the commencement of each academic year evaluated either separately or with the cost of medical insurance.
|Particulars||For Dormitories||For Apartment|
|Transportation||$ 20||$ 50|
|Food||$ 100-$ 150||$ 150-$ 200|
|Rent||$ 50||Varies as per apartment|
|Miscellaneous||$ 100||$ 100-$ 150|
- After getting an invitation letter from Vinnitsa National Medical University, the candidates should have to apply for a visa in the Ukrainian Embassy of Delhi for Indian students.
- The candidate can apply for a visa from 15th July to 10th October.
- The processing time for a visa is 60 days from the date of visa application.
Documents Required: For Visa Process
- Birth Certificate in Hindi or English ( translated in English and Authorized)
- Passport with a minimum of 2 years validity
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Passport size photo – 20
- Official invitation letter from the University of Ukraine
- Medical Insurance
- School transfer certificate
- Health test documents
- Translation of all documents by the Ukraine Embassy.
- Authorization of documents approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Authorization of all documents by the Ministry of Education, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Ukraine student visa fees
Vinnitsa National Medical University – FMGE Performance 2019
Find the passing percent and appeared students in year 2019 for Vinnitsa National Medical University is here in the table below:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||134||49||36.57%|
International Student’s Faculty
- The international student’s facultyat Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in 1996.
- The aim of the faculty is to integrate university into a worldwide education system.
- It endeavors to study and apply for the leading experience in the field of high medical education, to develop research projects & to promote VNMU achievements in the world.
- Increase in a number of foreign students results in FSF’s high professionalism.
- It ensures the quality of education for international students in the University
- Students have an option to choose their language of instruction as per convenience.
- About 90% of international students are studying their medical courses in the English language.
- The students who want to study MBBS in Ukrainian or Russian language, they can enroll themselves for a preparatory course with aperiod of 10 months.