The St. Tereza Medical University is a higher medical institute located in Yerevan, Armenia and founded in the year of 1992 after Saint Tereza by Larisa Hambartsumyan.
When it comes to the education system St. Tereza Medical University becomes a super-powerful Medical Institution with scholar students, highly educated and dedicated staff members on board and in terms of giving a high quality of education to worldwide students with a practical approach and multicultural environment.
St. Tereza Medical University is one of the popular destinations for doing MBBS among all universities of Armenia.
Usually, MBBS program admission occurs in July or August and the applicants must keep in mind to apply within the time limit, Application forms will be available on the official website of St. Tereza Medical University, fill it soon before 1 st august 2020.
St. Tereza Medical University: Quick Highlights
The medical aspirants looking to seek MBBS education in St. Tereza Medical University should go through some major highlights of University:
|MBBS Intake||September 2020|
|Application Deadline Date||1st August 2020|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, Along with good scores|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4000 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|University Ranking||Country – 40|
World – 13033
|University Recognition||WHO & MCI|
Why Study MBBS at St. Tereza Medical University?
Here are some reasons why Students coming across the globe choose to study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University:
- St. Tereza Medical University offers an excellent quality of education.
- The University provides all basic facilities like library, hostel, mess, Computer labs, Auditorium, hospital, Medical and well-equipped classrooms etc. for the students.
- The university also provides all modern amenities to worldwide medical aspirants.
- Basic educational equipment is available in St. Tereza Medical University.
- The university is fully recognised by all medical bodies.
- St. Tereza Medical University offers a very low fee cost for doing MBBS education.
- Due to international students coming to pursue MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University creates a multi-cultural environment on the university campus.
- The language used ST. Tereza Medical University for teaching MBBS in English.
- Worldwide medical atpirants awarded with a medical degree which is accepted across the globe, thus the students can practice any country of choice.
- The university has the best faculty members providing high-quality education to students.
- In the basement, there is a specialized sports gym for powerlifting and shaping that serves both to the students of the university and to other athletes who would like to be trained there.
- The 2nd floor of St. Tereza Medical University has a library, a canteen and administrative offices.
- The University building area comprises many rooms equipped for practical and theoretical classes.
St. Tereza Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
St. Tereza Medical University offers low fee structure to worldwide medical aspirants to study medicine within affordable range:
|Course fee in USD (approx)||4000 USD|
|Course fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||280,000 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||1,26,000 INR|
|Total Fee||4,06,000 INR|
Note: 1 USD -INR 70 (approx)
St. Tereza Medical University – MBBS Course Duration
The St. Tereza Medical University provides 6 years of MBBS course:
- St. Tereza Medical University of Armenia offers a high quality of medicine program education under the supervision of qualified faculty members and it’s the first university to offer a 6 years of Medical doctor program in the Republic of Armenia.
- All International students must undergo 5 years of MBBS education in which the students will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge.
- After completing MBBS education 1 year is reserved for Internship.
St. Tereza Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
Before taking admission in St. Tereza medical university, the students must go through MBBS study pattern given below in the table:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical PostingsOncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
If you want to study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University, Check out the eligibility below:
- The candidate must have at least 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The candidate should complete the higher secondary with a minimum 50% score covering physics, chemistry and biology streams.
- Open category students need to score an aggregate of 45% in PCB subjects.
- Other classes need to score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- The candidate must qualify the NEET entrance examination with good scores.
The Admission process is based on counselling round and academic progress worldwide students looking for MBBS education in St. Tereza Medical University must read the mentioned points below:
Step 1: The candidates must fill the online available application forms of the desired university with all right points of interest for taking Admission in St. Tereza Medical University.
Step 2: The candidates will get an offer letter within some days, save it for future use.
Step 3: After the offer letter comes, the very first thing you need to do is to pay the first year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
Step 4: After paying the fee of the desired university for doing MBBS, Quickly apply for the Visa process.
Step 5: Get a valid passport and be ready to begin your MBBS journey to Armenia.
For the admission process the Medical aspirants must carry all the following related documents given below:
- The candidate must submit the online application form copy.
- The candidate must submit a transfer certificate from the school.
- The students must submit higher secondary education certificates for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must carry passport size photographs
- Medical test reports from a doctor must be submitted during admission.
- A valid passport copy is required for admission.
- NEET examination scorecard should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidate must give their Birth certificate copy during admission.
- Certificate if no criminal offence should be submitted.
St. Tereza Medical University – Ranking 2020
Uni Rank shows the world and country ranking of St. Tereza Medical University:
Medical Courses at St. Tereza Medical University
St. Tereza Medical University offers the following medical departments:
- Obstetrics (3 years)
- Nursing Work (3 years)
- General Medicine Department (6 years)
- Pharmaceutical Department (5 years)
- Dentistry Department (5 years)
Accreditation and Recognition
St. Tereza Medical University is recognized worldwide by several medical bodies:
- World health organization (WHO)
- United Nation of educational, scientific and cultural organization (UNESCO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Living Cost in Yerevan
Yerevan offers a very low cost of living expenses which may vary according to individual expenses, the table given below shows the monthly basis living expenses of the city:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel charges||150 USD||10,500 Rs|
|Food cost||149.7 USD||10,479 Rs|
|Transportation cost||6 USD||420 Rs|
Hostel & Accommodation Facility
Comfortable and spacious dormitories are significantly put forth for convenience of worldwide student St. Tereza Medical University:
- The university provides a developed hostel management system.
- Internet connection round the clock.
- High level of security for all students in hostel premises.
- Hostels rooms are separate for boys and girls attached with Washrooms on sharing basis.
- All modern amenities are available which includes bedding, blankets, cupboard, table, fan, electrical appliance etc.
- Mess provides food facilities all the day.
- The hostel comprises one large common kitchen for cooking food of choice.
- All rooms of the hostel are fully Air-conditioned.
The hostel is located in the university campus and surrounded by
- Grocery shop
- Indian restaurants
- Sports complex
About Yerevan City
Now, Let’s know about Yerevan city located in Armenia:
St. Tereza Medical University is located in Yerevan, Armenia.
Yerevan city is the capital of Armenia which is the largest city situated along the Hrazdan river marked by the architecture of Soviet-era.
The city is known for Matenadaran library, housing thousands of ancient Greek and Armenian manuscripts.
Population of Yerevan is nearly about 1,075,800
There are lots of major attractions of Yerevan city
- Republic Square, Yerevan
- Yerevan Cascade
- Etchmiadzin Cathedral
- Zvartnots Cathedral
- Mother Armenia monument
- Yerevan Opera Theatre
- History Museum Of Armenia
- Saint Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral, Yerevan
- Cafesjian Center for the Arts
- Erebuni Fortress
- Saint Hripsime Church
- Blue Mosque, Yerevan