President Abdul Hamid Medical College is one of the top private institutes of the country seeks to provide top-quality medicine education and empower students with the best in the world.
It was founded in the year 2013 in Kishoreganj, Bangladesh to provide quality education to the students to pursue MBBS.
At present, 500 students are studying and 70 faculty members who are post-graduate degree holders at PAHMC.
The students are prepared to take care of emerging medical and health problems and to be ready in an emergency case.
Course Offered & Affiliation
President Abdul Hamid Medical College offers 5 years + 1 year Internship MBBS course approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Bangladesh. Affiliated by University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC). In addition dental unit for the course of BDS was started in the year 2020-2021 & is going on.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College – Quick Highlights 2020
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Last Date to Apply||November|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fee (Approx.)||INR 5.00 lakhs/year (Hostel Included)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Recognition||MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at President Abdul Hamid Medical College?
The students must check out the favourable reasons to choose President Abdul Hamid Medical College to pursue an MBBS:
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College also organizes co-curricular activities apart from medical education for students.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College has the official recognition of MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO.
- The students get guidance from qualified and experienced faculty members and professors at President Abdul Hamid Medical College.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College offers an innovative methodology and integrated teaching to the students during MBBS education.
- The medical degree is accepted across the globe.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College offers a low fee structure which is affordable for the students.
- The institute conducts guest lectures by globally recognised medical practitioners, academics and researchers.
- The college has a conducive atmosphere for a better education system.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College: MBBS Duration
MBBS course duration at President Abdul Hamid Medical College is 5 years:
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College provides 5 years plus 1 year of rotating internship.
- During medicine education, the students will gain theoretical as well as the practical aspect of knowledge in the English language.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at President Abdul Hamid Medical College:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard and obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates seeking medical admission should have completed 17 years of the ongoing admission year.
- If the Indian students will get good marks in NEET exam, they are eligible for MBBS admissions.
The students are willing to take MBBS admission at President Abdul Hamid Medical College must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the correct-filled application form to President Abdul Hamid Medical College.
- Candidates should submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS enrollment at President Abdul Hamid Medical College.
- The students should carry the school leaving certificate given by the previous institute during MBBS admission.
- Candidates must carry a migration certificate to enroll in a medicine course.
- Every candidate should submit the bank fee receipt for MBBS admission at President Abdul Hamid Medical College.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate.
- Submit the NEET report card as well as the admit card.
- Candidates must submit the COVID-19 reports for MBBS enrollment.
- Recent passport size photos for MBBS admission.
- Submit the document of the medical clearance certificate.
- The candidates should submit a valid passport during admission time at President Abdul Hamid Medical College.
Hostel & Accommodation
President Abdul Hamid Medical College offers fully furnished and comfortable hostel for the students at reasonable rates:
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College provides convenient rooms for the students.
- The hostel rooms are attached with a bathroom and toilet.
- The students must stay on a sharing basis.
- The college has separate accommodation for boys and girls inside the university campus.
- The mess provides 3 times fresh and healthy food.
- A common kitchen is available to the students to cook their food of choice in hostel premises.
- Every basic required amenities are available at the hostel.