The Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital, Comilla, Bangladesh, is one of the leading private medical colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh. The college was established in 2011 and focuses on providing an international standard of education and healthcare services.
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Chittagong University. Since Chittagong University is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), Indian students are eligible to apply for NOC/Eligibility Certificate from MCI and sit for the Screening Test upon their return to India. The college offers a 5-year MBBS course in English medium.
Course Offered & Affiliation
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers 5 years + 1 year Internship MBBS course approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Bangladesh. Affiliated by University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC). In addition dental unit for the course of BDS was started in the year 2020-2021 & is going on.
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital – Quick Highlights 2020
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Last Date to Apply||November|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fee (Approx.)||INR 5.4 lakhs/year (Hostel Included)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Recognition||MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital?
The students must check out the favourable reasons to choose Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital to pursue an MBBS:
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital also organizes co-curricular activities apart from medical education for students.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital has the official recognition of MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO.
- The students get guidance from qualified and experienced faculty members and professors at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers an innovative methodology and integrated teaching to the students during MBBS education.
- The medical degree is accepted across the globe.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers a low fee structure which is affordable for the students.
- The institute conducts guest lectures by globally recognised medical practitioners, academics and researchers.
- The college has a conducive atmosphere for a better education system.
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital: MBBS Duration
MBBS course duration at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is 5 years:
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital provides 5 years plus 1 year of rotating internship.
- During medicine education, the students will gain theoretical as well as the practical aspect of knowledge in the English language.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard and obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates seeking medical admission should have completed 17 years of the ongoing admission year.
- If the Indian students will get good marks in NEET exam, they are eligible for MBBS admissions.
The students are willing to take MBBS admission at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the correct-filled application form to Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- Candidates should submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS enrollment at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- The students should carry the school leaving certificate given by the previous institute during MBBS admission.
- Candidates must carry a migration certificate to enroll in a medicine course.
- Every candidate should submit the bank fee receipt for MBBS admission at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate.
- Submit the NEET report card as well as the admit card.
- Candidates must submit the COVID-19 reports for MBBS enrollment.
- Recent passport size photos for MBBS admission.
- Submit the document of the medical clearance certificate.
- The candidates should submit a valid passport during admission time at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital
Hostel & Accommodation
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers fully furnished and comfortable hostel for the students at reasonable rates:
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital provides convenient rooms for the students.
- The hostel rooms are attached with a bathroom and toilet.
- The students must stay on a sharing basis.
- The college has separate accommodation for boys and girls inside the university campus.
- The mess provides 3 times fresh and healthy food.
- A common kitchen is available to the students to cook their food of choice in hostel premises.
- Every basic required amenities are available at the hostel.