Crimean Federal University was established on August 4, 2014, and has elaborated renowned MBBS education in Russia. Since establishment, the university offers organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process related to MBBS in Russia.
Well-determined clinical departments of the university provide the necessary equipment and demonstration aids such as educational films, diagnostic inventory to meet the modern requirements.
The university has a highly qualified staff of 850 persons including the 99 doctors of science, professors, 350 candidates of science, 40 university professors, associate professors, 14 state prize laureates, 60 have honorary titles. Every year, around 3000+ international students study medicine at the Crimean Federal University.
MBBS in Crimean Federal University: Quick Overview
|Intake for MBBS Course||March 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission at Crimean Federal University||25-30 working days|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 13|
World Rank – 3465
Why Study MBBS at Crimean Federal University?
- The university has well-organized student exchange programs and has a partnership with reputed medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Indian students who are studying MBBS at Crimean Federal University will get ample clinical exposure from the government hospitals located in the city of Simferopol.
- The large community of Indian students studying at the university proves that the university provides the holistic culture to the students from different parts of the country
- Indian cuisine is available for the students who offer the best Indian food to foreign students.
- The university holds accreditation from the Russian Government as well as the Ministry of Health and Education.
- Indian students will get the opportunity to participate in research programs under the guidance of senior professors and teachers during MBBS in Simferopol, Russia.
Courses offered at Crimean Federal University
Crimean Federal University – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Particulars||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fees||3700||INR 2,59,000|
|Hostel fees||1000||INR 70,000|
|Total||USD 4,700||INR 3,29,000|
Note: $1 = Rs. 70 (it may vary)
MBBS Course Syllabus at Crimean Federal University
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histolog|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Psychology & Pedagogy||Physiology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th -6th Year
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology,||Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry.Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
- The applicant must be 10+2 passed with minimum marks of 70% in PCB.
- NEET Required.
- Age should be 17 years before 31st December of a year of the admission process.
Admission Process (2020-21)
Step 1: Fill the application form available on the website portal of Crimean Federal University.
Step 2: Fill the required fields available on the application form. Make the registrations for MBBS Course
Step 3: After registration, wait for the review process. It takes nearly 3-5 working days
Get the invitation letter
An eligible candidate will get the official invitation letter from the university.
Apply for the Visa
Once you get the invitation letter from the university, apply for a visa. The process is simply convenient.
Step 6: Inform the date of arrival to university so that one of the representatives of the university will pick you at the airport.
Documents Required: Applying for MBBS at Crimean Federal University
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
Crimean Federal University – Ranking 2020-2021
According to UniRank (4icu), the ranking of Crimean Federal University – is as follows:
Cost of Living in Simferopol
|Particulars||In Rupees (approx. range)|
|Rent Per Month||Rs.10,000-20,000|
Hostel and Accommodation – Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University has owned the Government hostels for the accommodation of international students. Around 6 hostels are driven under the supervision of the university. The security team is provided to ensure the safety of international students at a hostel.
Facilities at the hostel are:
- Hot & cold water system
- Cooking gas
- Heating system
- Reading hall
- Meeting rooms
The vacation period for foreign students starts in the month of July and lasts in the month of August. During the period of vacation, students can either prefer to stay in a hostel or they can go to their home country.
- United Nations Organizations (UNO)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European Universities Association (EUA)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Association of Medical Education of Europe (AMEE)
- International Education Society (IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Simferopol is one of the largest and capital of Crimea. The city has a large number of food processing industries located in the heart of Crimea near the Sagir river valley. The history of the city started in the year of 1771 during the Russian-Turkish war in which Crimea was given to Russia.
The number of ancient and medieval structures of the city redefines the history of this city. Scythian Naples Reserve is the main archeological monument in Simferopol created on the territory of ancient settlement. Kebir Jami Mosque is the oldest building in Simferopol built in the 16th century which is astonishing and remarkable. The city has an important transport hub of Crimea connected with the longest world-trolley bus line.
Numerous medical universities in Simferopol enhance the practical skills of students with a number of employment opportunities.