Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College is a private medical college located in Bashundhara Riverview Project at Hasnabad in Keraniganj, Bangladesh. It was jointly funded by Bashundhara Group and Akij Group, and is run by Ad-din Foundation. BAMC was established in 2008. It has affiliation to University of Dhaka.
The Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (BAMC) campus and hospital building are situated within the premises of Bashundhara Riverview Project, South Keranigonj, Dhaka. The academic building has been adequately equipped to accommodate Lecture galleries, Dissection hall, Laboratories and Museum. Each department has been provided with Computers and Internet facilities including access to Scanner, Multimedia and other audio-visual aids
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College – Quick Highlights 2020
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Last Date to Apply||November|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fee (Approx.)||INR 5.2 lakhs/year (Hostel Included)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Location||Bashundhara Riverview, Bangladesh|
|Recognition||MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO|
The College obtained-
- Permission by the MOHFW, Government of Bangladesh (Ref.: Sharok No. ShaPoKoMo/ChiShi-2/BeSoMeKo O DeKoHa-1/2008 (part-3)/ 595, Dated: 02.10.2013)
- Affiliation by the University of Dhaka (Ref.: Sharok no. 1455/Ko: Po:, dated: 17.12.2014)
- Recognition to the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council – BMCD (Ref.: BM&DC/13-D-2018/709, Dated: 20.09.2018)
Why Study MBBS at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College?
The students must check out the favourable reasons to choose Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College to pursue an MBBS:
- Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College also organizes co-curricular activities apart from medical education for students.
- Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College has the official recognition of MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO.
- The students get guidance from qualified and experienced faculty members and professors at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College.
- Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College offers an innovative methodology and integrated teaching to the students during MBBS education.
- The medical degree is accepted across the globe.
- Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College offers a low fee structure which is affordable for the students.
- The institute conducts guest lectures by globally recognised medical practitioners, academics and researchers.
- The college has a conducive atmosphere for a better education system.
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College: MBBS Duration
MBBS course duration at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College is 5 years:
- Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College provides 5 years plus 1 year of rotating internship.
- During medicine education, the students will gain theoretical as well as the practical aspect of knowledge in the English language.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard and obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates seeking medical admission should have completed 17 years of the ongoing admission year.
- If the Indian students will get good marks in NEET exam, they are eligible for MBBS admissions.
The students are willing to take MBBS admission at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the correct-filled application form to Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College.
- Candidates should submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS enrollment at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College.
- The students should carry the school leaving certificate given by the previous institute during MBBS admission.
- Candidates must carry a migration certificate to enroll in a medicine course.
- Every candidate should submit the bank fee receipt for MBBS admission at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate.
- Submit the NEET report card as well as the admit card.
- Candidates must submit the COVID-19 reports for MBBS enrollment.
- Recent passport size photos for MBBS admission.
- Submit the document of the medical clearance certificate.
- The candidates should submit a valid passport during admission time at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College.