The Armenian Medical Institute is the first private-owned Institute of medicine located in the city of Yerevan, Armenia and established in the year of 1990.
Armenian Medical Institute is one of the finest medical institutes of Armenia and definitely the best choice for thousands of students coming to seek MBBS education every year from different parts of the globe.
Every year thousands of students graduating from Armenian Medical Institute are awarded with a medical degree and they not only get the job in Armenia but also can practice in different countries.
The Admission for Medicine program takes place in August and the applicants must fill the form before august.
Armenian Medical Institute: Quick Overview
Go through the following Highlights mentioned below if you want to take MBBS Admission in Armenian Medical Institute:
|MBBS Intake||September 2020|
|Application Deadline Date||15 October 2020|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, Along with good scores|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||3800 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|University Ranking||Country – 30|
World – 12168
|University Recognition||WHO & MCI|
Why Study MBBS at Armenian Medical Institute?
Let’s dive into the major reasons to choose Armenian Medical Institute to pursue MBBS:
- The University has Renowned professors and teachers coming across the world to provide high quality of education.
- The students don’t need to appear for any entrance exam for MBBS admission.
- The university has a highly advanced modern infrastructure.
- Armenian Medical Institute doesn’t demand any donation or capitation fees apart from the tuition fee.
- Accommodation facilities at a reasonable price available on a university campus
- Teaching instruction language of the university is English for International medical students.
- Medical graduates can practice in any country of choice due to globally acceptance of degree.
- MBBS fee is affordable for worldwide students.
- The university is approved by the Medical Council of India and the World health organization.
- Modern educational equipment is available in Armenian Medical Institute.
- International exposure due to the large number of students from different countries.
Armenian Medical Institute – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
The MBBS education fee is affordable for worldwide students looking to study MBBS in Armenian Medical Institute:
|Course fee in USD (approx)||3800 USD|
|Course fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||2,66,000 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||56,000 INR|
|Total Fee||3,22,000 INR|
Note: 1 USD -INR 70 (approx)
Armenian Medical Institute – MBBS Syllabus
Here is the study pattern for MBBS program in Armenian Medical Institute:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical PostingsOncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
If you want to study MBBS in Armenian Medical Institute, Check out the eligibility below:
- The student must have at least 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The students must have to secure at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- The open category students must secure an aggregate of 45% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students who belong to ST/SC/OBC category must secure an aggregate of 50% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students have to qualify NEET entrance examination for MBBS admission in Armenia Medical Institute.
Here are the steps for taking Admission Armenian Medical Institute:
Step 1: Fill the application form with correct details.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copies of essential academic and other required documents.
Step 3: On the basis of application evaluation, the candidates got the welcome letter from the University.
Step 4: Once the welcome letter is received, the candidate is supposed to pay first-year tuition fees of the university.
Step 5: After paying fees, candidates must fill the visa application form with important documents.
Step 6: Pay visa fee and wait for some days, visa processing will take 30 days. Once you get the Visa, fly for your dreams.
The Students must carry all essential document at the of admission:
- The students must carry a fully-filled application form copy of the university.
- The students must carry an attested copy of academic mark sheets and passing certificate from the school.
- The students must carry notarized and attested copies of submitted academic certificates for taking admission in MBBS.
- 12 passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The students need to show a notarized and attested copy of valid passport.
- NEET examination results are required at the time of admission.
- The students must carry a birth certificate during admission time.
- The students need to give a medical report along with an HIV test report.
Armenian Medical Institute – MBBS Course Duration
The Entire MBBS Duration in Armenian Medical Institute is of 6 years:
- At Armenian Medical Institute, the basic general medicine education is being organized by a 6-year continuous integrated program.
- During the medical studies of 5 years, the students learn both theoretical and professional and related clinical subjects.
- The students need to complete 1 year of compulsory Internship.
- After graduating from Armenian Medical institute the students are awarded with a doctorate degree.
Armenian Medical Institute- Ranking 2020
According to uni rank following ranking Armenian Medical Institute mentioned below:
Medical Faculty at Armenian Medical Institute
The medical courses severed by the Armenian Medical Institute are mentioned below:
- Normal and Pathological Anatomy
- Normal and Pathological Physiology
- Medical Chemistry and Biology
- Medical Physics, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Informatics
- Social Sciences
- Internal Diseases
- General Hygiene and Health Management
- Judicial Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Microbiology, Virology, Immunology and Ecology
- Biochemistry and Pharmacology
- Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
- Psychiatry and Mental Health, Medical Psychology
Accreditation and Recognition
Armenia Medical Institute is fully recognized by several medical bodies:
- World health organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- United Nation of educational, scientific and cultural organization (UNESCO)
Living cost in Yerevan
The living cost of Yerevan is quite affordable to worldwide medical aspirants, the table mentioned below shows the monthly basis living expenses:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel||70 USD||4,700 Rs|
|Food||149.7 USD||10,479 Rs|
|Transportation||6 USD||420 Rs|
Hostel & Accommodation Facility
Armenian Medical Institute posses a well-developed accommodation system within the university campus, having 300 occupants capacity and providing following facilities mentioned below:
- Armenian Medical Institute offers a comfortable, safe and well-maintained hostel system within 4kms from the university area.
- Armenian Medical Institute provides Separate accommodation for boys and girls.
- 24*7 CCTV surveillance and security is provided to students.
- The hostel system also provides laundry and cleaning services daily.
- Hostel rooms are single and double occupancy.
- Free wifi is available in hostel premises round the clock.
- High level of security for all students in hostel premises.
- Rooms are attached with toilets and bathrooms.
- The hostel provides 24 hours of canteen service including breakfast, lunch and dinner, healthy and fresh food available at a reasonable price.
- Indian food, veg, Non-veg food is available in the canteen.
- 24*7 caretakers are available in the hostel system.
- Modern amenities are provided in the hostel system including electrical appliance, bedding, blankets, cupboard, table, fan etc.
Let’s talk about the Yerevan city situated in Armenia:
Yerevan city is the largest city and the capital of Armenia which is situated on the bank of Hrazdan River.
Yerevan is famous for the Matenadaran library, housing thousands of ancient Greek and Armenian manuscripts.
The climate of Yerevan is moderate with hot summers and cold winters.
The Population of the Yerevan city is 1,075,800.
The major hotspots of the Yerevan city are-
- Yerevan Cascade
- Cafesjian Center for the Arts
- Erebuni Fortress
- Saint Hripsime Church
- Blue Mosque
- Yerevan Opera Theatre
- History Museum Of Armenia
- Republic Square
- Saint Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral