Planning a trip to Ukraine, we got you covered and your Ukraine Visa Application just got easier! Apply for Ukraine visa online, and enjoy your travel-worry free.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UKRAINE VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Ukraine Visa online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Ukraine for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Ukraine is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Ukraine. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at additional cost.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Scanned copies):
1. Passport: Color Scanned Copies of Passport with validity of minimum six months.
2. Photo Specification: Recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
3. Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old & should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Medical Insurance: Proof that the applicant is a holder of (or is entitled to benefit from) a valid medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay (the policy should provide a minimum of €30 000 or equivalent coverage).
5. Financials: Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay (e.g. bank statement for 03 recent months with sufficient funds, Cash in Ukrainian hryvnias/other convertible currency, bank cards along with current/savings account balance statements provided the bank cards can be cashed in Ukraine.
6. Hotel/accommodation booking, letter from the applicant’s employer/sponsor confirming their coverage of applicant’s expenses in Ukraine, a return/transit ticket etc).
Normal process: Time is 03 Ukraine Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Ukraine Holidays. However it may take some more time if approval is pending with the Security Department.
Urgent process: Time is 01 Ukraine Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Ukraine Holidays. However it may take some more time if approval is pending with the Security Department.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Ukraine. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
UKRAINE VISA FEES
VISA TYPES (tourists single)
NORMAL PRICE (INR) 3350
EXPRESS PRICE (INR) 4950
ENTRY 30 Days Tourist Visa (Double)
Normal Visa 4150 ₹
Express Visa 5950 ₹
• Ukraine Immigration might be asked for additional documents by Ukraine’s visa officers.
• Consular fee is not refunded in case of taking the decision on e-Visa refusal.
• Any false statements, provided by applicant, may lead to e-Visa refusal and denial of entry to Ukraine where there is an e-Visa issued.
• Verification cases could take longer depending on the Immigration.
• The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the exchange rate.
-reference VSF GLOBAL