Ad-din Sakina hospitals were established with the aim of providing affordable quality care. Ad-din’s chain hospitals are now recognized as centers of excellence acclaimed for their quality, affordability and patient friendliness.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh accorded approval to Ad-din Women’s Medical College (AWMC), Dhaka in 2008, Ad-dinSakina Medical College (ASMC), Jessore in 2012, Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (BAMC), Keranigonj, Dhaka in 2013 and Ad-dinAkij Medical College (AAMC), Khulna in 2013.
Ad-din is trying to secure excellent teaching facilities and a dedicated team of faculty members some of whom are authorities in their own disciplines. Given the resources at its disposal, Ad-din continues to develop outstanding medical graduates who are both excellent in their clinical practice and equally conscious about their social obligations.
Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital – Quick Highlights 2020
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Last Date to Apply||November|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fee (Approx.)||INR 5.2 lakhs/year (Hostel Included)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Recognition||MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Ad-din Sakina Medical College?
The students must check out the favorable reasons to choose Ad-din Sakina Medical College to pursue an MBBS:
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College also organizes co-curricular activities apart from medical education for girls.
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College has the official recognition of MCI, BMDC, NMC and WHO.
- The students get guidance from qualified and experienced faculty members and professors at Ad-din Sakina Medical College.
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College offers an innovative methodology and integrated teaching to the students during MBBS education.
- The medical degree is accepted across the globe.
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College offers a low fee structure which is affordable for the students.
- The institute conducts guest lectures by globally recognized medical practitioners, academics and researchers.
- The college has a conducive atmosphere for a better education system.
Ad-din Sakina Medical College: MBBS Duration
MBBS course duration at Ad-din Sakina Medical College is 5 years:
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College provides 5 years plus 1 year of rotating internship.
- During medicine education, the students will gain theoretical as well as the practical aspect of knowledge in the English language.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at Ad-din Sakina Medical College:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard and obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates seeking medical admission should have completed 17 years of the ongoing admission year.
- If the Indian students will get good marks in NEET exam, they are eligible for MBBS admissions.
The students are willing to take MBBS admission at Ad-din Sakina Medical College must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the correct-filled application form to Ad-din Sakina Medical College.
- Candidates should submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS enrollment at Ad-din Sakina Medical College.
- The students should carry the school leaving certificate given by the previous institute during MBBS admission.
- Candidates must carry a migration certificate to enroll in a medicine course.
- Every candidate should submit the bank fee receipt for MBBS admission at Ad-din Sakina Medical College.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate.
- Submit the NEET report card as well as the admit card.
- Candidates must submit the COVID-19 reports for MBBS enrollment.
- Recent passport size photos for MBBS admission.
- Submit the document of the medical clearance certificate.
- The candidates should submit a valid passport during admission time at Ad-din Sakina Medical College.